Dr. Anant Kumar is a practicing urologist who specializes in sexual health problems. Over the past 12 years, Dr Kane has helped hundreds of men handle problems in bed. Dr. Kumar stresses that the biggest problem on the way to recovery is the reluctance of men to go to the doctor, they are often too embarrassed about their erection problems. It was this realization that made the doctor become one of the inspirers of our project designed to give men information on the best methods for treating erectile dysfunction.
Dr. Anant Kumar received a Master’s degree in 2004 in University Of British Columbia Department Of Urologic Sciences. Currently, the doctor focuses on research work. He studies data from thousands of men experiencing potency problems. During his career, Dr Kane has written dozens of scientific articles and works closely with psychologists engaged in the field of erectile dysfunction with psychological causes. Dr Anant Kumar spends a lot of his time spreading and promoting information on the latest achievements of medicine in the fight against erectile dysfunction, including on our website.
If you would like to contact Dr. Anant Kumar you can do so by e-mail. Please take into account the doctor’s significant workload, which unfortunately makes his unable to get back to your emails as fast as he would like to, but he responds to every message he receives!
Dr. Nudell M.D. Urologist
- Dr. David M. Nudell M.D., practicing urologist in San Jose, CA
- M.D., the Stanford University School of Medicine
- Male infertility fellowship at Baylor College of Medicine
- Residency – Urological Surgeons Of North California (USNC)
Dr. Nudell’s Expertise
Urology is the doctrine of urinary tract diseases. Urinary tracts include kidneys, ureters, bladder and urethra. Prostate does not really belong to the urinary tract even if the urethra again passes the prostate gland. Prostate is one of the male gonads and produces an important part of the semen. Prostate should thus be included in the area of Andrology (the doctrine of diseases in the man’s sexual system) which also includes diseases of testicles, epididymis, semen and seminal vesicles. An urologist also handles andrological diseases.
One common misconception is that an urologist only cares for men (as women resort to the help of gynecologists), but many diseases of the urinary tract in women such as kidney stones, tumors and incontinence are handled by the urologist.
- Board-Certified Urologic Surgeon
- Assorted list of insurance plans accepted
- American Urology Association
- Society for the Study of Male Reproduction
- Society for Male Reproduction in Urology
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- American Urological Association Western Section
- Urologic Surgeons of Northern California, Inc.
- Currently, Dr. Nudell is a practicing urologist at San Jose, CA USNC
- Board Certified
- American Board of Urology
- Urology Associates of Silicon Valley
Private Insurance Taken
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS California CaliforniaCare HMO
- BCBS California PPO
- Blue Shield California HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- Health Net California Large Group PPO
Education & Experience
College & Residency
Residency , General Surgery
- Stanford University School of Medicine
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Urology
Certified in Urology
- CA State Medical License Active through 2020
Awards, Honors & Recognitions
- Checkbook Top Doc
- Genetic causes of male infertility: current concepts. Nudell, D. M., Turek, P. J.
- Imaging for recurrent prostate cancer. Nudell, D. M., Wefer, A. E., Hricak, H., Carroll, P. R.
Consultations: +1 408-358-2030
Disclaimer: Cohealthop.org offers purely informational services, connecting medical specialists and patients. We are not responsible for the quality and outcomes of healthcare services provided by medical specialists. Customers are reminded to be prudent and ask for certifications provided by healthcare proveders of their choice.